Join three commercial hop industry presenters for the 2013 Hop Summer Field Days on July 15th and 16th.
Same Program — 2 Locations in Wisconsin and one just outside Madison, Wisconsin.
- Monday, July 15th, 2pm-5pm at NuSolutions Agronomy in Waterloo, Wisconsin
- Tuesday, July 16th, 10am-1pm at N5988 County Road N, Arkansaw, Wisconsin
These 2 duplicate programs include:
- Dr. David Gent, USDA – Oregon State University, Hop Disease and Production Specialist; “Assessing Hop Plant Health”
- Dr. Amanda Gevens, UW-Extension Plant Pathologist; “Hop Plant Disease Evaluation”
- Bryan Jensen, UW-Extension, IPM Coordinator; “What’s Bugging Your Hops”
- Field tours of hopyard
Cost is $20, payable at the door. Please register by emailing email@example.com or call 608-685-6256 to ensure adequate numbers of materials and refreshments. Respond by July 10th.