WHEx Logos and Usage Guildlines
Do you plan to use the Wisconsin Hop Exchange logo for display on a website or print? Please read and maintain the graphic standards below which establish some guidelines for how to use the WHEx logos. For answers to questions regarding the WHEx logo or typefaces, please contact Steve McDonald at email@example.com.
- The WHEx logo cannot be cut into peices or positioned in a way that will disrupt the integrity of the artwork.
- Do not display the logo too small, the logo needs to be large enough to remain legible.
- Do not display the logo on an angle.
- Arial Black, Arial Bold and Arial Regular are the preferred font typefaces to be used in association with the Wisconsin Hop Exchange logo.
- The Wisconsin Hop Exchange logo color is PANTONE 355 and/or in some cases black.
- It is not acceptable to substitute and use different colors in the logo.
- When the logo is printed on business cards and letterhead, the logo should be printed using PANTONE 355 and/or black or use the CMYK breakdown of PANTONE 355 using the information below.
CMYK breakdown of PANTONE 355: C:94%/M:0%/Y:100%/K:0% RGB breakdown of PANTONE 355: R:0/G:169/B:79
When applying the WHEx logo color on a website use: #00A94F
Enter your email address below to download a logo.
|GREEN WHEx CIRCLE LOGO
GREEN & BLACK WHEx HORIZONTAL LOGO
WHEx “Member Grower” Logo
|WHEx “MEMBER GROWER” LOGO